1. When folding laundry, why are there always an odd number of socks?
2. When going to the bathroom, do you fold or crumble the toilet tissue?
3. Speaking of toilet paper, why do they make scented toilet paper?
4. Did you know if you chug a warm can of Coke, you’ll vomit? I didn’t believe it; tried it, and it’s true!
5. Who actually waits a half hour after eating to go swimming?
6. Don’t you hate when you’re driving and you have to sneeze? What’s worse is when you are in stop and go traffic and it happens!
7. What’s the difference between talking on the phone when driving and talking to a person sitting next to you when driving? Just asking!!
8. What does PU stand for (as in “PU, that stinks!”)?
9. How come whenever you are in a hurry to get somewhere you always seem to hit every red light? But when you want to take your time and are driving slowly you can still manage to make it through every green light.
10. Why do we say “heads up” when an object is flying at our heads; shouldn’t it be “heads down”?
11. Why do we lock our doors in the house? If someone wants to get in, they’ll still find a way to get in. A locked door is not going to keep them out. It only creates a bigger mess for you.
12. Why do they call it quicksand when it pulls you down slowly?
13. How long does it take you to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? Remember that commercial?
14. In outer space is the sky still blue or does it turn black eventually, even if you still see the sun? How high do you go before it’s not the sky anymore?
15. Why does a dog get mad at you when you blow in his face but loves to stick his face out a car window?
16. What type of animal is Snuffleupagus?
17. Why does the sun lighten our hair but darkens our skin?
18. Which of your five senses could you live without?
19. What is your most used word?
20. Why are there no B batteries?
21. Why does it feel like we need a vacation after a vacation? Aren’t vacations supposed to be for rest?
22. Where does the wind come from?
23. Why do we say a pair of pants when it’s just one item?
24. If someone who has their nose pierced has a cold, and they take their nose ring out, does snot come out of the pierced hole?
25. Why is tuna sometimes called tuna fish? Chicken is never called chicken bird?
26. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
27. Where is Waldo anyway?
28. Why doesn’t McDonalds sell hotdogs?
29. Why does grass only smell when you cut it?
30. Why do we sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame when we are already there?
31. Why does round pizza come in a square box?
32. How has God always been here since the beginning of time?
33. Can anyone really fathom the love God has for us?
There are many things in life we just can’t answer and never will. As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the maker of all things. Ecclesiastes 11:5